These Legal Notices apply to your use of this web site irrespective of whether you have elected to click on the "Legal Notices" links which appear on the site. The links having been drawn to your attention, you are deemed to have notice of these Legal Notices.
Terms and conditions
Our standard terms and conditions applicable to vehicle glass repair and replacement services are as follows:
- We shall perform, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the repair and / or replacement of vehicle glass.
- Our contract is with you, the motorist or owner of the vehicle. You agree to pay us the amount specified on the Invoice for our services.
- If you have comprehensive car insurance, you may be liable for the first portion of your claim (the “deductible”). The exact amount of the deductible will be specified in your insurance policy. Unless you have already paid the deductible to us, you must pay the deductible at the time of completion of the vehicle glass repair and / or the vehicle glass replacement unless we agree to invoice you separately.
- If you and your insurer or account operator have authorised us to do so, we will seek payment of our fee directly from your insurer or account operator on your behalf and you hereby authorise us to do so. If, for whatever reason (including, for example, where we have indicated to you on behalf of the insurer that your claim will be paid by the insurer) your insurer or account operator refuses to pay, you will be liable for our fee.
- If there is no direct billing arrangement in place, payment is due in advance unless otherwise agreed.
- All charges herein are subject to GST and provincial sales taxes where applicable, unless a valid exemption certificate is provided.
- We always endeavour to ensure customer satisfaction. However, if there are aspects of our service you wish to complain about, please telephone or write to Customer Services, Belron Canada Incorporated, 8288 Boul. Pie IX, Montreal, Quebec H1Z 3T6.
- You confirm that your vehicle has been inspected before any work has been undertaken by Lebeau Vitres d’autos® and the damage indicated on the diagram is correct.
Lebeau Vitres d’autos® is a trade-mark registered in the name of Belron Canada Incorporated.
All intellectual property rights in respect of the content of this site including but not limited to copyright and trademarks are reserved and, other than as strictly and necessarily required in order to access this site as a customer or prospective customer of Belron Canada Incorporated no permission is given to reproduce or use any trademark or other intellectual property without the prior written consent of the owner of the intellectual property. It is not permitted to create a link to this website without our prior written consent.
As part of our quality control and training procedures we record all incoming and outgoing calls at our telephone control centres. This is to ensure that we meet - and are able to check that we have met - your precise requirements.
These Legal Notices are based upon the laws of Canada. The laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and Quebec for Quebec residents shall apply to any issue or dispute arising.
Consumer Protection Act
Please be aware also that under certain provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, which may apply to Lebeau Vitres d’autos®, our technicians might ask you to read and sign a contract.
Protecting the security of personal information entrusted in our care is a responsibility we take very seriously.
Our information security systems meet or exceed all industry-accepted standards to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, falsification or loss.